Re: Should vim-X11 conflict with vim-enhanced ?

15-01-08, Till Maas <opensource till name> napisał(a):
> Alternatives (man alternatives) can be used for this, there is no need to
> write a wrapper. Still the question why someone would want to run vim from
> the vim-enhanced package if vim-X11 is also installed is not answered.

But it's possible that someone might like to do so. We shouldn't force
anybody to do anything. If someone wants to have -X11 and -enhanced
installed and use the second one - that's his business, he ought not
be prevented from doing that.

--
Michał Bentkowski
mr ecik gmail com