Re: Fedora bug triage - workflow proposal

On Jan 15, 2008 1:54 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra redhat com> wrote:

> I think ASSIGNED is fine.  Do we gain that much from adding ON_DEV to
> the process?

I think that locating an AWOL maintainer is easier this way, but I'm
open to suggestions for how else to do that.

> A *future* feature here might also be the ability to automatically
> change a bug to VERIFIED if enough positive feedback is received by
> bodhi.  This would require the ability to give individual bug feedback
> to bodhi vs. a package.

Forgot about this one.   Luke, what's the level of effort to add
something like this to Bodhi?  (i.e. can we have it in time for F9
release?)

> We talked about this, but I thought we agreed that it made the most
> sense to keep using blocker bugs and that ironing out how to use
> priority and severity was something to worry about after establishing
> some success with a new triage process.

Yep, I was just getting stuff down.  No changes here for the moment....