Re: Where are the CD ISO's? (fwd)

Benny Amorsen wrote:
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> writes:

# yum install livecd-tools
# livecd-iso-to-disk <isofile> <devicename>

I have zero interest in a livecd, sorry. I'm talking about the real
release.

Live CD's are part of the "real" release too. You probably mean regular installable images and there isn't any easy way to convert them into a bootable USB image.

Rahul