Re: Where are the CD ISO's? (fwd)

On Wed January 16 2008, Till Maas wrote:

> Long story short: The only extra code seems to be to copy the iso image(s)
> to the usb device, given that anaconda supports using a harddisk for
> installation source and can use the iso files.

With the CentOS 4.4 Server CD (CentOS-4.4.ServerCD-i386.iso) this seems to
work. Anaconda finds stage 2 and I get the disk druid screen. I did not try
any further. I only needed to copy the iso to the usb stick after runnung
livecd-iso-to-disk with the iso and selected install from harddisk.

Regards,
Till