Re: Orphaning/retiring some KDE3 packages

how do i stop receiving these emails from ur bulletins? sumone registered my email and now i wont stop receiving these emails from u guys....i want it to stop i know nothing bout this fedora thing

On Jan 15, 2008 6:06 AM, Francois Aucamp <francois aucamp gmail com> wrote:
On Tuesday 15 January 2008 01:09:45 pm Sebastian Vahl wrote:

> amarok2 is still in pre-alpha stage. I'm not aware of any release schedule
> for amarok2 so we'll see if this is ready for f9 (but I might be wrong
> here). If not, still having amarokFS for amarok1 would be nice.

Indeed; I was assuming amarok2 would ship with f9... So (since there's still
interest), I will continue to maintain amarokFS.  :-)