Re: SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Hi,
I believe that SELinux is a great linux server security hardening tool
but that has little use in desktop linux usage and it confuses
ordinary desktop users.
If it hasn't been discussed before I would like to propose that on
desktop cd spin SELinux is not installed by default, of course after
discussion and approval from you (fedora devels).

About how many people would you all estimate even use Fedora as desktop?

Where else would you use it?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com