Re: rawhide report: 20080116 changes

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"KK" == Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> writes:

KK> Huh? What's that doing in a Fedora package?

What do you mean?  Do you feel this is somehow unacceptable?

KK> It's plain data, isn't it?

It's data for use with other packages in the distribution.
It is a requires from a R librairies from bioconductor (bioconductor.org)

KK> Are we going to get a R-BSgenome.*.UCSC.ce* package for every
KK> species in existence? ;-)

Only the ones which have been sequenced.  I think there are three or
four of them available.

hmm well...
http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.1/data/annotation/

Regards,