Re: Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2007-JAN-14

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 17:10 -0500, G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
> John Poelstra wrote:
> > Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2008-jan-14
> >
> > Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.
> >
> > == Meeting Highlights ==
> >  * Alpha freeze is 2008-01-15
> >  * Rawhide is not currently installable
> I'd quibble about this. It installs _mostly_ but doesn't have a working
> firstboot sequence to finish the install setup details.  I've installed
> ix86 (not _64) twice in the last three days.

Yeah, it's installable today, but it wasn't on the 14th. It's been OK
since then.

> >  * http://wwoods.fedorapeople.org/rawhide.html has what I've got so far
> neat little page, does it really automagically track the status, or do
> you fix it up by hand.

The page is generated dynamically.. but I generate a static copy and
upload *that*. Once I have some time to flesh out the code for the notes
section it'll go live somewhere more useful.