Re: Fedora bug triage - workflow proposal

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 21:21 +0000, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> (I'm usually just a lurker on discussions like this, but I couldn't
> resist.)
>
> NEW -> CONFIRMED -> ASSIGNED ?

I like this color best. "UNCONFIRMED" contains a negation, which is not
something that comes naturally to the mushy grey computers that live in
people's skulls[1]...

[1] Which I can not find any scientific references to offhand, as I
can't seem to figure out what to google for that doesn't bring up a lot
of self help bullpoopy...