Re: SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?

Olivier Galibert wrote:
On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 02:41:19PM -0800, Andrew Farris wrote:
http://smolts.org/static/stats/stats.html

Take a good look at stats on form factor, runlevel, arch, and cpu. Those give a pretty good estimation of usage, and the typical desktop machine appears to be by far the most common.

You realize smolt misses most if not all kickstart or otherwise
automatic/semiautomatic installs, right?

  OG.

Actually I wasn't aware of that, thanks (I'm sure if I had thought about it that should have been obvious). I guess that might be a nice thing to change.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> <ajfarris gmail com>