Re: SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 22:26 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
<snip>
> I wish it was that easy when I installed fluendo codes I couldn't play
> my multimedia because SELInux blocked it (nobody tested it even that
> fedora 8 advertised fluendo codec support as one of its new shiny
> features).

We certainly did test it, but there's nothing we could do about it. Look
at the timestamp for the upstream bug filed with Fluendo, and look at
the release date. We made sure it worked for the default installation
for the MP3 plugin with a special-casing in Codeina.

Please stop lying.

Cheers