Re: Smolt and Kickstart (Was:SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?)

Yaakov Nemoy wrote:
On Jan 16, 2008 9:21 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
On Jan 16, 2008 4:30 PM, Yaakov Nemoy <loupgaroublond gmail com> wrote:
If it's true, it's a bug we have to fix :)
How exactly do you fix the fact that some people choose to opt-out?
I'm not even sure there is a problem here that needs fixing. Full
coverage of smolt information isn't a reasonable goal.

We don't.  I'm just thinking this needs to be made into a kickstart
feature so that people can opt in here as well.

If kickstart can be used to supplement or replace firstboot options,
shouldn't smolt be there too?

-Yaakov

You can opt in by running smoltSendProfile in your post-install script. We just need to advertise this.

--CJD