Re: SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?

Callum Lerwick wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 22:28 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
And I bet that more will choose ubuntu as a "friendlier" desktop if
fedora forces people to use SELinux.

Yes kids, Linux *is* about choice. Linux != Fedora.

If you love Ubuntu so much, why don't you choose to marry it?

I don't love ubuntu, I like fedora and it is my desktop of choice. Why do people flip out when somebody mentions ubuntu? Ubuntu is much more desktop centric distro that fedora it and new people to linux know only about ubuntu. Have you thought about why?

Valent.