Re: Fedora Enhancement!!

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 08:04 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
Why isn't fedora packaging uvc webcam drivers? On ubuntu my webcams work (uvc driver) but under fedora they don't :( uvc driver should have gone into main kernel but they prologued that for unknown amount of time.

It's going into 2.6.25, so maybe if you ask *real* nicely...

Cool!

Do you happen to know where the latest cleaned up version meant for 2.6.25 inclusion is? I would be willing to maintain this as part of the kernel rpm until its upstream, if davej will let me. But before suggesting this to davej I would rather first give it a spin.

Regards,

Hans