Re: Fedora Enhancement!!

On Jan 15, 2008 5:22 AM, Salloum EL DAHDAAH <s dahdaah spidernetlb com> wrote:
3- Pocket Pc:
Imate JAM
[...]
i would like to know if there is any version of fedora that can run on
pocket pcs like Imate and HTC.

Fedora, not AFAIK.  But there are other embedded/mobile oriented Linux projects.  Take a look at:

http://handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/SupportedHandheldSummary

I believe your iMate JAM is a rebranded HTC Magician.

Note lots of "NO" in the "Ready for users" column.

However, we can always hope that the advent of Google's Android platform may turn this situation around...

looking forward to fedora 8 @ least beta 1 :D

Looking backward...  ;-D

--wes