Re: SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Arthur Pemberton wrote:
You have yet to explain why two clicks after install, or one click at
first boot is too many.

It is not, nobody said that it was. The problem is people knowing that those clicks mean. Does anaconda explain what SELinux does? Please show me where if you see it because I don't.

This is a problem that needs dealt with, I'll agree with you. Anaconda should offer a user an understandable basic explanation and a location (url) where to find a much more detailed version. (I haven't managed to get a latest fc9 anaconda to run graphical so I don't know if this has been improved)

But thats a different issue entirely and you could be filing RFE on improving the user experience for that through documentation.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> <ajfarris gmail com>