Re: Fedora 8/ARM available

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
On Jan 17, 2008 3:33 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:33:31 +0100
Lennert Buytenhek <buytenh wantstofly org> wrote:

A HOWTO which describes getting Fedora/ARM running in QEMU is here:
      http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/HowToQemu

How long until you have instructions on installing Fedora on the
n800/n810? :)

Don't forget about my Linksys NSLU2...

I'd love to get Fedora on my NSLU2 -- although that'll probably require me to find/buy a USB hard drive. :-)

     Jima