KSCSOPE Support in Fedora

Hello All,

Thanks for making wonderfull Distribution.

As we are doing kernel hacking, we found that KSCOPE app is really worth and tried our hand in Fedora.

I am sad to say that it has not been ported to either Fedora or any Redhat Linux clones.

We would like to see it in Fedora as soon as possible.

Since Fedora is not supporting KSCOPE, we are using Ubuntu for our development.

Thanks,
Kiran.