Re: SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?

Olivier Galibert wrote:
On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 03:22:11PM +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
What virus writers? linux desktops are that much more secure that I really don't see any benefit

Not for long.  You're training the users to type the root password
and/or click "do it anyway" when popups ask for it.

  OG.

I'm training users?!? What are you talking about? I said no such thing!

Valent.