Re: Cast your vote for the Fedora 9 Codename! BE A MARFAN

> BTW, I understand one route is through "syndrome".  While
> 'Lycanthropy' is a syndrome/condition, 'Werewolf' is not.

Maybe you are talking about Marfan here?

If so, I propose another meaning for this candidate: one of the under
2,000 person who lives in Marfa, TX!!! Home to the Marfa lights and to
an an eclectic collection of modern art (Donald Judd, and Warhol's Last
supper paintings), close to the Mexico border (in case you need to make
a run for it), on the high plains of the desert, and home to
excellent thermals for ultra-light gliding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfa

http://www.marfa.org/

Full disclosure, I'm a temporary Marfan and I voted for it. As a bonus,
it's close enough to "martian" that most people will look askance when
the name is uttered.

-benjamin