Re: Cast your vote for the Fedora 9 Codename!

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 10:16 -0300, Horst H. von Brand wrote:
> Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade redhat com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 18:48 -0600, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > > We have several options for the Fedora 9 codename, and you get to help
> > > decide which we use!
> >
> > Once again I am at a complete loss as to the meanings of the various
> > choices.
>
> Google and/or Wikipedia are your friends.

Time unfortunately is not.

Since all this work has been done already by the community, why should
each of us repeat the work?  IIRC, there are >1000 potential voters.
I'm presuming you can do the math yourself.  If not, gnome-calculator is
your friend. ;-)

OTOH, we could take thrice the time to argue about whether I should
repeat that work or not ...

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.