Re: SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 07:20:27PM +0100, Till Maas wrote:
> On Thu January 17 2008, Olivier Galibert wrote:
>
> > Now that's a superb example of one of the things that suck with
> > selinux: put "allow_execmod" in google and try to find a page that
> > actually explain what it means.
>
> Here the 6th result is:
> http://www.livejournal.com/go.bml?journal=danwalsh&itemid=13376&dir=next
> And on that page is a link to:
> http://people.redhat.com/~drepper/selinux-mem.html
>
> What are you missing there?

A page called something like "SELinux memory protection configuration
documentation" or "SELinux configration manpage" which is actually
linked from google, not a blog post with a flameworthy title which
easily goes under the radar, as it did for me.  Incidentally, the link
in the post is incorrect, there is an extra comma at the end.

  OG.