Re: [fedora-arm] Re: Fedora 8/ARM available

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 12:36:33AM +0100, Linus Walleij wrote:

> > We are proud to announce the availability of a(n unofficial)
> > Fedora 8 package repository for the ARM architecture.
> This is a great day for Fedora, thank you Lennert!

Thanks. :)

> Hm, my package libnjb does not build, no good. :-(

It is built?

A consequence of not being hooked up in the main Fedora build system
is that we don't do builds in the same order as they are done on
i386/x86_64/ppc/ppc64.  By the time libnjb was queued for building,
an F8 update had already been issued for it, and the way we've set
things up means that the F8 base package won't be built anymore if
a newer version of the package (i.e. the update) has already been