Re: Cast your vote for the Fedora 9 Codename!

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
On Jan 17, 2008 7:24 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
Stephen John Smoogen (smooge gmail com) said:
Is campaigning for a name legal?
I don't know. It probably depends on how the Campaign For the Chupacabra
Of the Future gets its funding.

Well mostly sucking the blood from our victims^Wvoters like any other
political party.

Actually I was going for Asperger because it would bring attention to
a syndrome that affects some people I know.

As a sufferer myself, let me extend a heartfelt "Thanks, but I'm good."

--CJD