Re: Wild buildsys reports?

Caolan McNamara wrote:
On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 08:46 +0000, José Matos wrote:
Hi,
I have been receiving reports of broken for all the packages I maintain and/or indirectly dependent.

Yeah, everyone is getting loads of them on nutball impossibilities, I
think we can safely ignore the lot of them for now. Maybe some bleed
over from a Test 1 procedure or test or something.

Yeah,

Sofar I only received 124 of them, I wonder when I get the remaining 76, or has someone stopped this madness?

Regards,

Hans