Re: Orphaning gpsd

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 09:22:00AM -0500, Douglas E. Warner wrote:
> On Friday 18 January 2008, Matthew D Truch wrote:
> > I no longer have as much free time to work on Fedora, so I'm orphaning
> > the package which I no longer use, gpsd.
> >
> > It would be awesome if someone would take gpsd over.
> I've applied to take over the package.  If others would like to co-maintain
> it, the more the merrier.

Great.  Let me know if I can help out (by passing along any info or
explaining any crap that I've done).  Also note that there is a bugfix
release that came out around the new year (to fix a y2k8 bug!) which I
haven't had time to push.

"Physics isn't difficult; it's just weird. -- Vincent Icke"
Matthew Truch
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Pennsylvania
matt truch net