Re: An interesting read when discussing what to do about our bugs...

> http://glyphobet.net/blog/?p=140

Why would any maintainer NOT ask to see the fstab, but still blame it for
the problem?  Now, I've only RTFA and not RTFB, but that's just crap
troubleshooting.  I supervise a help desk and I don't let that sort of
thing slide here, and I sure as . . .something certain. . .wouldn't put up
with in a bug report.

Why not just chase the bug down, and follow the evidence where it leads?