An interesting read when discussing what to do about our bugs...

Benjamin Kreuter ben.kreuter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:36:43 UTC 2008

I've had a similar experience with Ubuntu guys -- they are not interested in
discussing any serious problems with their distro.  There was an STNYLug
meeting at my school a few months back, and is was led by a Canonical
employee.  He wanted us to think up a list of Linux pros and cons -- but when
I suggested that packages breaking between major releases was a con, I was
completely shot down by him.  He didn't even want to discuss it.  Some other
Ubuntu contributors in the room acted like it wasn't really a problem because
other systems suffer from it as well.

I walked out...

-- Benjamin Kreuter