Re: rawhide report: 20080118 changes

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008, Build System wrote:

New package preload
	Preload is an adaptive readahead daemon

Heey, we talk around this things incarnation over at Novell and it turns out we have a thing boiling in BZ since october.

The sheer size of the Fedora community makes it possible to miss such things, and that's good news! Now, some preload-testing.

Linus