Re: rawhide report: 20080118 changes

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008, Andrew Farris wrote:

There was a prior work called simply 'readahead' which was in Fedora and removed due to making almost no real difference. Hopefully the newer incarnation is effective.

I built it for F-8 from CVS and has been running it since yesterday, and I'm already noting differences, but will run it for some time to see just how effective it is.

Linus