Re: An interesting read when discussing what to do about our bugs...

It does. It is used when a maintainer (or someone) reports a bug to an
upstream bz or whatever. I agree that there needs to be something in
the 'External Bugzilla Reference' part when this is used. I'm out
watching (American) football at the moment, so if someone could make
this change it would be appreciated.