Re: rescue isos for use with today's rawhide

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 15:20:22 -0500,
> In anticipation of the Alpha freeze tonight, I created a couple rescue
> isos with an updated dhcpv6client package.  Using these rescue.isos you
> can install today's rawhide.  Just choose to install vs rescue, and
> pick the URL method and point to your friendly rawhide mirror (or nfs
> and your local mirror).  Please yell and scream if you have issues with
> your install (:

I am entering some bugs now. Having compat-openldap, curl-devel or k3b-devel
installed will block an upgrade from F8. My guess is that there are some
"obsoletes" declarations missing. This would probably be nice to fix before
the alpha.