Re: KSCSOPE Support in Fedora

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 20:03 +0530, Kiran Patil wrote:
We would like to see it in Fedora as soon as possible.

kscope is in Fedora now.

~spot

I think what spot meant was in Fedora 'very soon'. :)

Its been submitted and built by spot, but not in repositories yet, if you've got a Fedora box and wish to grab it immediately you'll have to get it from the buildsystem (koji) here:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5639

And comments about whether it works wouldn't hurt, here:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/kscope

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> <ajfarris gmail com>