Fedora 9 Alpha freeze tonight

In roughly 4 hours we will snapshot the dist-f9 collection in Koji for
Fedora 9 alpha.  The timing is such so that tomorrow's rawhide
(20080122) will be the same package set as the alpha.  Our plan is to
test it up a bit and have a set of packages ready by Thursday/Friday.
We will be taking tag requests, but since this is Alpha, and since
rawhide will continue on unblocked we'd rather it be a pretty important
reason to do the tagging.  We're mostly concentrating on being able to
install, and from there get updates.

Cheers all!

--
Jesse Keating