Re: selinux breaks revisor

On Tuesday 22 January 2008 08:52:57 Valent Turkovic wrote:

> http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/Screenshot-setroubleshoot%20browser-
>errors-galore.png

Sorry, no luck with that image -- just a broken image icon and some text from
uploadgeek.

I'm not an active Revisor contributor, so I am probably not in a position to
advise you on this.  I was only noting that many of those bug reports
appeared to be duplicates, which could be the result of some erroneous code
in a loop.

-- Benjamin Kreuter