Re: selinux breaks revisor

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Jan 22, 2008 4:18 AM, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
This looks like a pattern in fedora, looks like nobody actually does
testing of these new features. If anybody tried to make a spin just to
test if revisor works these errors should have sufaced... no?

Just to be clear, revisor is not used internally by the fedora project
to create spins.
So It's not clear to me that there is an expectation that this should
have priority over other things when it comes to testing.

-jef

We're advertising it in a very public way. More people are expecting it to work.

--CJD