Belated FUDCon Boston 2007 video postings

a few
things, but the videos were captured using dvgrab on a powerpc system, wh=
ich
resulted in byte-swapped audio, which sounds rather HORRIFIC to the ears.=

Someone was kind enough to figure out how to fix it, but it took me forev=
er to
get around to actually fixing and compressing the videos, but they're now=

available on torrent.fedoraproject.org.

Of course, I was dumb enough to compress them with a codec that I don't
believe is available in Fedora proper, and the A/V sync is terrible, but =
its
marginally better than nothing, I guess...

dwalsh-selinux
Red Hat's Dan Walsh discusses how to debug problems with
selinux and write your own selinux rules.

fedora-board
Max Spevack's State of the Fedora presentation.

hackfest-details
Quick overviews of the weekend's various hackfests.

katzj-virtualization
Red Hat's Jeremy Katz shows off the kernel-based virtual machine (aka kvm=
).

--=20
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com