Re: revisor - is this a bug or is it me?

On Jan 22, 2008 9:39 AM, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
> My intention was to recreate respin that was identical to official
> one, only with never packages, that is why I didn't choose any
> customization options.

Fedora Unity people are doing this sort of re-spin already. The best
people to talk to in terms of revisor usage are the Fedora Unity folks
since they are most likely the people who are using it most
frequently.

Fedoraunity.org    and #fedora-unity on freenode irc network

-jef