Re: SELinux removed from desktop cd spin?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade <at> redhat.com> writes:
"As a final note, I follow the logic of the grsecurity team, who claim that LSM and SELinux are backdoors waiting to happen."
[snip]
But when it comes to who knows how to implement IT security, I'll take
the US's National Security Agency over just about any group in the
history of the world.

Are you seriously trying to imply that the NSA, of all organizations, never backdoors anything?

They would have to pretty stupid to try to do something like that with free and open source software.

Rahul