Re: Opinion: Preferred Applications & Removable Drives and Media

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 01:38 +0100, Mark wrote:

> But i guess  i need to update all media apps in order to get that list
> fully working ^_^ now only gthumb works. o well.. i rather don't
> upgrade all media apps to F9 while i'm still running F8..
>
> But thanx for the help. now i know what i have to do.

No need to update all apps to try out the new dialog. You can just add
the x-content types to the relevant MimeType fields, and run
update-desktop-database. I've posted a list of "known" content types to
fedora-desktop-list earlier today.