long term support release

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 23 19:55:47 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 19:35 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Further: IMO, fedora legacy did not fail. It was discontinued by
> management, because it collided the certain business interests.

Ralf,
 I know there's no way to convince you of this, however, this isn't at
all what happened. Legacy just died. It wasn't decided or dictated by
anyone other than the reality that nothing had happened for months.

No one wanted to take on the rather large effort to keep it going. It
stopped. There was no management who discontinued it.

-sv