Re: InstantMirror needs a rethink

Douglas McClendon wrote:

When I was playing around with squid, what seemed to bite me was that I couldn't do an http kickstart install, because I didn't see any way to get anaconda to use an http proxy configuration. I asked on either the anaconda or kickstart list, and never got an answer. I'm just wondering if anaconda could easily (does it already?) input an http proxy config to use, that would solve my needs just using the simplest squid config.

-dmc

You are thinking squid proxy server. I am talking reverse proxy or "accelerator" mode. Read up. =)

Warren