Re: Requesting feedback for unaccepted Fedora features

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:16:34 -0500
Casey Dahlin <cjdahlin ncsu edu> wrote:

> > So what happens if these never get officially "accepted" as Fedora
> > 9 features?  Do we rip out XULRunner and back down to the old GDM?
> > Who is going to enforce that?
> >

> This is a good point. A couple of these features have kind of
> happened anyway, and are now easier to run with than they are to
> revert. What do we do about this?

Well, depends on the feature really.  When we talked about this last
time we said we'd handle it on a case by case basis.  I feel that xul
and gdm really just needs the feature owner to fill in some blanks to
complete the feature so that we have stuff to properly tout and shout
and beat Ubuntu to the punch with.

--
Jesse Keating