Re: Requesting feedback for unaccepted Fedora features

John Poelstra schrieb:
Dear Proposed Feature Owners,

The following feature pages are in CategoryProposedFedora9 which indicates that the feature owner is requesting that FESCo vote on them at the next meeting. I have not raised these features to FESCo for a vote because certain parts of the pages are incomplete and it doesn't make sense for FESCo to review a feature when all the information is not present.

4) http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureEncryptedFilesystems -- documentation and release notes sections are empty (2008-01-14)

I've added / moved some stuff to the documentation section and added some release notes.

 Karsten