Re: long term support release

On Jan 24, 2008 11:38 PM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:
> Also, wouldn't you consider the fact Ubuntu launches "Ubuntu LTS" to be
> evidence enough that others see a market nice?

I'm pretty sure that Ubuntu LTS is something that Canonical as a
business entity as chosen to launch and leverages as part of its
business model and is not in point of fact relying primarily on
community manpower to make the LTS offering actually work.  Find me a
business entity who would like to do something similar in Fedora space
and I'll gladly talk to them about making room in the project.

-jef