Re: long term support release

On Jan 25, 2008 12:35 AM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr> wrote:
> And there should not be any quality expectation just like for fedora
> itself.

Maybe quality was the wrong word.... purpose would be better.  If the
point of an extended period is to make sure bugfixes get out for
example.. then there needs to be some plan to actually make sure that
happens so we don't mislead users.  A purpose and scope defined well
enough so that I can track some sort of performance metric.

-jef