Re: long term support release

Emmanuel Seyman wrote:

Actually, I assume most people being in real need for a RHL replacement
have quit Fedora long time ago.

Well, I'm still here and Fedora fills my needs better than RHL ever did.

Emmanuel "4.2 was nice, though" Seyman

If you would be happy with a still-supported FC6, is there any reason you couldn't run CentOS 5.1 and be equally happy for several more years?

As far as I can tell they are close enough...  What's missing for you?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com