Re: F9 Alpha spinning

Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
Hi Hans,

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 20:21 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
..
Some questions / suggestions to get the size down:
* why is httpd on the livecd?

I think it's the personal file sharing via DAV thing.

Hmm, although a cool feature not really something we necessarily need on a livecd, any chance we could isolate that in some subpackage and exclude it from the livecd?

Regards,

Hans