Haskell Packaging Guidelines Review

Hi List,

I've been working on writing up guidelines for packaging Haskell
packages.  I need some input from people who know their way around
Fedora very well. Some of the issues involved nuances of Haskell, but
many of them are questions because I don't know enough about Fedora
myself.  If any one has the time to give these a looking over, and
comment on some of the points where I've left question marks, it would
be very helpful so that hopefully I might have a few interesting
things in for Fedora 9 Beta.

You can find the draft in question here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Haskell

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,
Yaakov