koji not running new repo anymore?

Hi,

Yesterday evening (about 10 hours ago) I build goffice through a chainbuild and the chainbuild failed in wait repo because it hat waited for more then 2 hours.

I tried building gnumeric again, but it failed as the new goffice still isn't included into the buildrepo.

So it looks like for some reason koji has stopped running newrepo build-f9 at regular interviews.

Regards,

Hans